Monday, October 29, 2012

Air Head Treat Holder


Hello my crafty friends!  If any of you are on the East Coast, you all are in my prayers.  Please stay safe!  I wish Sandy would just head back out to sea!

I have another treat holder to share with you today.  I just love making treat holders.  My daughter likes Air Heads.  I had to fiddle with the measurements a couple of times, but I finally found this one works.  I've been trying to use up the embellishments I bought this year from K & Co.  The "Creepy!" sentiment came from the Cardz TV stamp set "More Spooky Sayings."  I used a Stampin' Up! border punch on the top, and two smaller SU! punches for the sentiments.  I know the white one is the Word Window punch.  The paper came from a K & Co. paper stack.

I hope you all have a great day, and once again I'm praying for you all that live on the East Coast.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would really love to hear from you!

Lots of Hugs,
Laura
(The Queen)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Your embellishment matches the paper beautifully. I'm sure your daughter is going to be happy with her yummy treat!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these treat holders Laura! I like airheads too, I guess because they are a little chewy. lol I think the orange one is the Modern Label punch. Thanks for the prayers we made it through Sandy unscathed!!! Our power stayed on with over 7 thousand people out of power in my county!! I'm so grateful for the prayers and God watching over us!! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treat holder. Thanks for sharing

    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,
    Thanks for the visit to my blog. I also have frozen water in the hands and put them in red punch for a party. This was so cool. I appreciate the thought and had used this before........Please visit my blog anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Card Castle. Your comments are greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and a way to contact you. Please come back real soon!